[vb5] How do I get "Latest Posts" or "New Posts" to show up on the main navigation bar?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • NeoDB
    • Apr 2007
    • 3.6.x

[vb5] How do I get "Latest Posts" or "New Posts" to show up on the main navigation bar?

It used to be there in my old vBulletin 3 board, now "New Topics" is there instead, which is fine but I still want to quickly be able to see all new posts, too.
  • Wayne Luke
    vBulletin Technical Support Lead
    • Aug 2000

Search is different in vBulletin 5. New Topics shows the Topics that have had new posts since your last visit. This should behave pretty much the same as "New Posts" in vBulletin 3.

What specifically is the difference that you're looking for?

Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• NeoDB
      • Apr 2007
      • 3.6.x

I want to see what New Posts have been made by any board member since the last time I logged into the board, regardless of whether or not a New Topic has been made.

Comment

• Wayne Luke
        vBulletin Technical Support Lead
        • Aug 2000

That link shows that. It shows any topic that has new activity since your last visit. You can't create a post without putting it in a topic.
        Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
        The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
        vBulletin 5 API

Comment