• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • shining
    • Mar 2017
    • 5.2.x

Newest member statistic module

Hi there,

I wonder why sometimes the statistic module does not show the newest member.

Sometimes it works perfect... a new member registers to forum and is shown immediately.

But sometimes it takes several hours until the module shows the newest one.

And the new members are in correct user groups.. so its not that they did not verify register email or so.

Any idea how to update this statistic module so that it shows correct newest member name?
  • Wayne Luke
    vBulletin Technical Support Lead
    • Aug 2000

It only shows users after they activate their email and/or you have moderated them for inclusion. However, things are cached and if you don't have a lot of traffic, it can take a while for caching to be updated.

You can manually delete your main system cache to see if that updates it. In the AdminCP under Maintenance.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• shining
      • Mar 2017
      • 5.2.x

Originally posted by Wayne Luke
      It only shows users after they activate their email and/or you have moderated them for inclusion. However, things are cached and if you don't have a lot of traffic, it can take a while for caching to be updated.
      Yes.. the user activated via Email

Originally posted by Wayne Luke
      You can manually delete your main system cache to see if that updates it. In the AdminCP under Maintenance.
      I did that but this didnĀ“t help...

Now the next new user was shown immediately within seconds after activating mail

Thats strange sometimes. Thats why I was asking because I was not sure if this is a known bug or if I do something wrong.

Comment