X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cfleet1
    • Jun 2013
    • 6.0.X

Another Upgrade Issue

Well most of my smilies are a mess. And now i cant delete them. I get an Invalid Table Specified error.

I dont even think i can disable my smilies for users. Between that and the 100+ unpublished posts i cant access to remove the yield sign....im a little bummed out.
  • glennrocksvb
    Former vBulletin Developer
    • Mar 2011
    • 5.7.X

I copied all the custom smilies from the old forum directory to the new one. Some smilies are starting to show up now. But some are still missing. You need to clear the Sucuri cache in order for all smilies to show up.

Flag Icon Postbit Insert GIPHY Impersonate User BETTER INITIALS AVATAR Better Name Card Quote Selected Text Bookmark Posts Post Footer Translate Stop Links in Posts +MORE!

Comment

• Cfleet1
      • Jun 2013
      • 6.0.X

Originally posted by Glenn Vergara
      I copied all the custom smilies from the old forum directory to the new one. Some smilies are starting to show up now. But some are still missing. You need to clear the Sucuri cache in order for all smilies to show up.
      Thanks Glenn. Ill contact them now.

Comment

• Cfleet1
        • Jun 2013
        • 6.0.X

Dude Glenn is a badass. lol I cant imagine wear i would be on my forum creation without him. Fricken savior. Smileys are back. Those took a long time to build.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...