• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • imgnrm
    • Mar 2017
    • 5.3.x

Login issue on admin CP

Hello,
    I can't login onto AdminCP (/admincp/index.php) after installing v 5.3.0.
    It was okay right after I installed vB and could login in but I can see the forum pages and login input window but when I entered my ID/ PW it shows the following message. What did I wrong? Is this all because my hosting service(Godaddy Linux Deluxe) doesn't meet the system requirements?

Please advise me.

Thank you.
  • glennrocksvb
    Former vBulletin Developer
    • Mar 2011
    • 5.7.X

This is a known issue in vB 5.3.0 and they said will be fixed in 5.3.1. I think the workaround is to login to the front-end first before logging in to AdminCP.

Flag Icon Postbit Insert GIPHY Impersonate User BETTER INITIALS AVATAR Better Name Card Quote Selected Text Bookmark Posts Post Footer Translate Stop Links in Posts +MORE!

Comment

• imgnrm
      • Mar 2017
      • 5.3.x

wow, it works! ^^/~ Thank you!

Comment

• Wayne Luke
        vBulletin Technical Support Lead
        • Aug 2000

This is fixed in 5.3.1. We released 5.3.1 for early user testing earlier this week so it should be available in a few weeks.
        Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
        The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
        vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• napy8gen
          • Jul 2001
          • 6.X

I thought it was only me having the same issue. I cannot login using the login form at admincp. Glad it is already fixed.
          For me, I put in the username and password first in the admincp login form. It will not logged you in but then I click at the forum name in the login form at admincp it will bring to front. Login in the front end. Open the sitebuilder> click the admincp button on the left. Then it let me in.
          Get Our vbulletin 6 themes

Comment