Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • IggyP
    • Mar 2012

vb5 recaptcha

hello, i was wondering if anyone can help me fully configure this....or indeed if vbulletin even supports it....either the easy, one click, v2 one or the invisible release...

ive entered the keys and have gotten a basic, image verifying game to complete a registration properly...but id like to see the simpler versions enacted if possible...

the instruction is to enter this code but thats where im not sure where to put the code or if vb supports it? thank you

Click image for larger version

Name:	recap.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	103.3 KB
ID:	4368286

ive tried clicking the more info link too, but its not clearing anything up for me>> https://developers.google.com/recaptcha/docs/invisible

• glennrocksvb
    Former vBulletin Developer
    • Mar 2011
    • 5.7.X

vB5 doesn't support the new Invisible Recaptcha yet. Just use the Recaptcha 2.

Flag Icon Postbit Insert GIPHY Impersonate User BETTER INITIALS AVATAR Better Name Card Quote Selected Text Bookmark Posts Post Footer Translate Stop Links in Posts +MORE!

Comment

• IggyP
      IggyP commented
      Editing a comment
      im fine with that.....i dont like the picture clicking puzzle games tho...im under the impression that recaptcha2 can be configured as a one click verification unless the ip is flagged or such.....is this possible? im assuming thats what adding the code does, as i cant see any other reason for them providing it....

keys alone works partway, but am i right about this? it can be better with the code added to template?