Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • imahawki
    • Aug 2007

Broke Site Builder

Not sure if it was because of a static HTML element I inserted or what but I can't edit any pages now and somehow all the text on my forums is centered.

When I click on edit page I get the element boxes but the layout below is missing. I can edit the header and footer, just no pages.

I tried searching and already tried the following. I set Disable PHP, Static HTML, and Ad Module rendering to yes. I also uploaded the tools.php and did a "Reset Pages". Neither fixed the issue.
    Last edited by imahawki; Sun 5 Feb '17, 6:56am. Reason: Resolved
  • imahawki
    • Aug 2007

Also all of the text on my forums is centered now. Again, may be related to a static HTML element. This morning up uploaded and overwrote the standard files and re-ran the upgrade. That did not fix the issue either.

Comment

• imahawki
      • Aug 2007

Comment

• imahawki
        • Aug 2007

RESOLVED - It was a disabled ad in the 2nd ad header panel. I deleted the ad and everything works. Kind of buggy though.

Comment

• glennrocksvb
          Former vBulletin Developer
          • Mar 2011
          • 5.7.X

Glad you figured it out. Invalid HTML in Ad, PHP and Static HTML modules may cause you to break the entire site. Those modules don't do HTML validation.

Flag Icon Postbit Insert GIPHY Impersonate User BETTER INITIALS AVATAR Better Name Card Quote Selected Text Bookmark Posts Post Footer Translate Stop Links in Posts +MORE!

Comment