Critical database error (index vb_searchlog is corrupted) and forums inaccessible

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jkotlowski
    • May 2015
    • 5.1.x

Critical database error (index vb_searchlog is corrupted) and forums inaccessible

Database error in vBulletin 5.2.5:

Invalid SQL:
    SELECT * FROM vb_searchlog
    WHERE `searchhash` IN ('4951d4e12d3ada164eab0ad75096e353') AND `userid` = 2 AND `dateline` >= 1483089714 AND `sortby` = 'displayorder' AND `sortorder` = 'asc'
    ORDER BY `dateline` ASC;

MySQL Error : Index vb_searchlog is corrupted
    Error Number : 1712
    Request Date : Friday, December 30th 2016 @ 01:22:54 AM
    Error Date : Friday, December 30th 2016 @ 01:22:54 AM

This is the DB error I'm getting emailed to me. The site shows "That action could not be completed. Please try again, and if this occurs again please contact the system administrator and tell them how you got this message." on any page I tried to access so I turned the forums off with a maintenance message until I can get it back going.

Trying to repair the VB searchlog table in the admin CP (which still works) yields these results.

vb_searchlog Check Warning: InnoDB: Index "search" is marked as corrupted
    vb_searchlog Check Warning: InnoDB: Index "userfloodcheck" is marked as corrupted
    vb_searchlog Check Warning: InnoDB: Index "ipfloodcheck" is marked as corrupted
    vb_searchlog Check Warning: InnoDB: Index "dateline" is marked as corrupted
    vb_searchlog Check Error: Corrupt
    vb_searchlog

I'm absolutely clueless on what happened or what to do. Everything was working fine one moment and then the next I get a flood of DB errors and can no longer access the forum. Need help as quickly as possible. I opened a support ticket, but haven't got a response yet...
    Want bigger avatars for your forum? There's a mod here. But be sure to vote for the JIRA requesting the fix here!
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...