X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bandit21
    • Jul 2009
    • 5.2.x

5.2.5 upgrade

I have just upgraded from 5.2.4 to 5.2.5. No database errors on upgrade, but now there were several templates that the upgrade could not merge. I reverted the templates, thinking that this is what the next course of action was. Now I don't know what's going on. the forum looks like half the templates are completely missing? I'm in no way a coder, so if anyone could help me figure this out, I would appreciate it.

Disregard... I just had a back up restored until I'm more prepared and have someone who can help me figure issues out as I go.
    Last edited by Bandit21; Tue 15 Nov '16, 8:16pm.
    {"data-align":"none","data-linktype":"1","data-linkurl":"http:\/\/twistedcastle.org","data-size":"custom","data-tempid":"temp_68478_1476338395662_228","height":"60","title":"tumblr_static_6h6g7gjkvbk80o8ogw8scogos.png","width":"486"}
  • Trevor Hannant
    vBulletin Support
    • Aug 2002
    • 5.7.X

Please only post once about the same issue. As per the discussion in the Licensed Customer Feedback forum, you'll need to speak to your custom style designer for a version that works in 5.2.5.
    Vote for:

- Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe (vB6)
    - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s) (vB6)

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...