X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jdj
    • Jan 2009
    • 5.1.x

Blog page ordering system doesn't appear to do anything

I've searched on "blogs show more" for this and nothing relevant seems to come up. I'm not sure whether I need a support ticket for this or not so I'm posting here: I'm on vB5.2.4 PL2.

At the very bottom of the blogs page is a button saying "show more." When you press it the page ordering system comes up underneath each of the blog posts showing at the blogs node with "Previous,1,2,3,4,5,12,20, Next" for every single post showing on the blogs page. If you press one of these page numbers once the site appears to try to reorder the blogs but even if you press e.g. "20" under one of the more prolific contributors the order of the blogs does not actually change, so this function appears to do nothing. Having pressed it once if you then press one of the other numbers nothing happens at all.

What is supposed to happen when you press one of these page numbers? What is the site trying to do and why does nothing actually happen?

• BirdOPrey5
    • Jul 2008

This appears to be a known bug- the pagination buttons aren't doing anything and likely to be removed in an upcoming version. The bug report is here: http://tracker.vbulletin.com/browse/VBV-16284

Sorry for the confusion.

Comment