X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Craig
    • Jan 2008
    • 6.X

New Forum, first posts goes blank

I created an addition forum in my site. If I make a post in it regardless if i have an attachment or not, it goes to a blank page when posting. I can perform the same posts in other Forums and it works fine.

The posts does post, it can be seen from the index page of the forum, but when selecting it to read it goes to a blank page. The permissions are the same as the other forums which work fine.

Where else should I look?
    adktramping ~ my happy place.

"Whoever said practice makes perfect was an idiot. Humans can't be perfect because we're not machines." ~ Sam Gardner.

Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.
  • BirdOPrey5
    • Jul 2008

Easiest thing might be to delete the new forum and try re-creating it, see if you still have the issue.

Is this a forum you can provide a link to?

Comment

• Craig
      • Jan 2008
      • 6.X

Yes, http://apco-atlantic.org/forum/job-announcments

"Whoever said practice makes perfect was an idiot. Humans can't be perfect because we're not machines." ~ Sam Gardner.

Comment

• BirdOPrey5
        • Jul 2008

I would still suggest deleting and recreating. If that doesn't work, create another new forum and see if that one has the same issue? (so you'd have 2 additional forums at that point.)

Comment

• Craig
          • Jan 2008
          • 6.X

Just did that, it made no difference, same behavior. I opened a trouble ticket as well.

Comment

• Merenguista
            • Jul 2010
            • 5.3.x

Same issue .. In my new forums if i post a topic i get blank page ..

Comment

• Trevor Hannant
              vBulletin Support
              • Aug 2002
              • 5.7.X

If you're on 5.2.4, make sure you're running Patch Level 2 not Patch level 1.
              Vote for:

- Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe (vB6)
              - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s) (vB6)

Comment

• Merenguista
                Merenguista commented
                Editing a comment
                Thanks Trevor
            • Craig
              • Jan 2008
              • 6.X

This issue is resolved as defined by Trevor.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...