• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • AcemanWolf
    • Apr 2013
    • 5.5.x

Error: Create Ad

Hi,

Every time I create an ad it keeps giving me this error when I save. Error information "404 error not found"

Click image for larger version

Name:	adsense.png
Views:	135
Size:	356.6 KB
ID:	4356286
    Ace Network
  • AcemanWolf
    • Apr 2013
    • 5.5.x

Can anyone explain?
    Ace Network

Comment

• Wayne Luke
      vBulletin Technical Support Lead
      • Aug 2000

The server is returning a 404 Not Found Error. This isn't normal behavior. Unfortunately, the screenshot provides no information on how to resolve this issue for you.

Please try this in Google Chrome. Before you submit the form, press F12 and in the resulting popup, select the Network Tab. Then press the Save button. This should capture the response from the server. We need to see the Header, Response and Preview pains that show when you click on the 404 error in the Network Tab.
      Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
      The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
      vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• AcemanWolf
        • Apr 2013
        • 5.5.x

Originally posted by Wayne Luke
        The server is returning a 404 Not Found Error. This isn't normal behavior. Unfortunately, the screenshot provides no information on how to resolve this issue for you.

Please try this in Google Chrome. Before you submit the form, press F12 and in the resulting popup, select the Network Tab. Then press the Save button. This should capture the response from the server. We need to see the Header, Response and Preview pains that show when you click on the 404 error in the Network Tab.
        Thanks. I will try that. Sorry for late reply. I finally got to login again on this forum cause of error and failed.
        Ace Network

Comment

• Mark.B
          vBulletin Support
          • Feb 2004
          • 6.0.X

Originally posted by AcemanWolf

Thanks. I will try that. Sorry for late reply. I finally got to login again on this forum cause of error and failed.
          Interesting...there's been no errors on here that I know of. What error did you receive when trying to log in?
          MARK.B
          vBulletin Support
          ------------
          My Unofficial vBulletin 6.0.0 Demo: https://www.talknewsuk.com
          My Unofficial vBulletin Cloud Demo: https://www.adminammo.com

Comment

• Wayne Luke
            Wayne Luke commented
            Editing a comment
            There was a bug where it was asking for "Email" instead of "Username". Even though it required the username.