• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • panoramia
    • Oct 2013
    • 5.1.x

upload attachment and selecting fullsize is not working

Dear Sirs,

I've recently updated from 5.2.0 to 5.2.4, I used to upload attachments and selected fullsize to have the attachment displayed full size in the post, but since I installed version 5.2.4, it has stopped working.

When I select full size the image will be inserted in thumbnail mode, when I select thumbnail it will be inserted in full size These functions are reverted in 5.2.4. Any idea how to fix this please? I have tried to upload an image here in vBulletin forum so I could discard a problem with my own installation, but I see the same bug is in your installation, so it must be a bug in version 5.2.4 Do I have to wait for a new release to fix this bug? How does it work?

Thanks in advance.
    Regards,
    Alfonso
  • Wayne Luke
    vBulletin Technical Support Lead
    • Aug 2000

Click image for larger versionName:	IMG_0172.JPGViews:	4Size:	364.9 KBID:	4355895
    fullsize

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0172.JPG Views:	3 Size:	364.9 KB ID:	4355892
    Thumbnail Click image for larger versionName:	IMG_0172.JPGViews:	3Size:	364.9 KBID:	4355893

custom size
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• Wayne Luke
      • Aug 2000

Does appear to be a bug. Fullsize is actually defaulting to the icon size, not the thumbnail size. Will create a JIRA.

A workaround that you can use would be to the drag tool when you hover over the image in the rich text editor. Resizing it to custom will maintain its size.

Wayne Luke
      vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• panoramia
        panoramia commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks a lot for creating a JIRA about the full size feature Wayne. I appreciate it. Regards
    • Wayne Luke
      • Aug 2000

Wayne Luke
      vBulletin 5 API

Comment