slow and sluggish

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    cPanel isn't really a spec... What version of PHP and MySQL are you using? What is slow? How many seconds does it take to perform these operations?

For the errors, the warning isn't a problem. Just a warning. Annoying but not a problem.

What was being done when the Fatal Error occurred? Do you have any third-party addons installed? They may need to be updated to use POST instead of GET. Should have resulted in a white screen on your site.
    Last edited by Wayne Luke; Thu 29 Sep '16, 8:43am.

Leave a comment:

• dbrooke
    replied
    Just added a path and filename for error log and handling for "Log Database Errors to a File"... in the meantime.

Here are some errors that I am seeing quite often for PHP.. not sure if they are a problem (error_log):

Code:
    PHP Warning:  Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/cessnaowner/subdomains/forums/core/vb/library/node.php on line 2481
    and
    Code:
    PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught exception 'vB5_Exception' with message 'Incorrect HTTP Method. Please use a POST request.' in /home/cessnaowner/subdomains/forums/includes/vb5/frontend/applicationlight.php:217
    Stack trace:
    #0 /home/cessnaowner/subdomains/forums/index.php(51): vB5_Frontend_ApplicationLight->execute()
    #1 {main}
      thrown in /home/cessnaowner/subdomains/forums/includes/vb5/frontend/applicationlight.php on line 217

Leave a comment:

• dbrooke
    started a topic slow and sluggish

slow and sluggish

My Specs:
    CPANEL, VB5 Connect (5.2.3)

Hello, my version of VB5 is pretty slow on things like making a new post and logging in (which I think translates into database interaction?)... is there any standard operating procedures as far as troubleshooting this kind of thing?

Thanks!

Donovan