X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • josueinaki
    • Sep 2015
    • 5.1.x

Getting limits

my numbers of processes is hitting 50/50 and my cpu is getting 100% what can i disable to try make the plataform softer, im already disable vb messenger and all hooks & plugins. Thats should be that heavy?

past 30 days

Click image for larger version  Name:	image_68337.jpg Views:	1 Size:	135.3 KB ID:	4354264

past 24hrs

Click image for larger version  Name:	Sin tÃ*tulo.png Views:	1 Size:	91.1 KB ID:	4354265

thats should be correct? im only have 20 users using the forum at the same time according google analytcs. I can provide another metrics.

my plan have CPU Usage 60% of 1 Core - Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E3-1271 v3 @ 3.60GHz
    Attached Files
    Last edited by josueinaki; Thu 22 Sep '16, 8:06pm.
  • josueinaki
    • Sep 2015
    • 5.1.x

I get the problem, Vbulletin is spamming email to me and my another administrator and stressing the server. How can i disable this?

Comment

• josueinaki
      • Sep 2015
      • 5.1.x

Please help me, I'm with this problem like 3 days, I just need know what option disable the spamming messages to administrator.

Comment

• josueinaki
        • Sep 2015
        • 5.1.x

very poor support

Comment

• Mark.B
          vBulletin Support
          • Feb 2004
          • 6.0.X

I'm not really sure what you're asking us to do. What you're describing are issues with the server, and we don't provide server support. We can help you with your use of vBulletin.
          vBulletin doesn't 'spam email', so without more information it's impossible to say what is causing that.
          MARK.B
          vBulletin Support
          ------------
          My Unofficial vBulletin 6.0.0 Demo: https://www.talknewsuk.com
          My Unofficial vBulletin Cloud Demo: https://www.adminammo.com

Comment

• josueinaki
            • Sep 2015
            • 5.1.x

vbulletin sending more than 100 emails per our to my administrators emails. Some funcion are broken or someone are exploiting that. I disabled all email outbound to stop that because i was had this problem for many days and no support help me here.

Comment

• Mark.B
              vBulletin Support
              • Feb 2004
              • 6.0.X

What are the emails that are being received?
              MARK.B
              vBulletin Support
              ------------
              My Unofficial vBulletin 6.0.0 Demo: https://www.talknewsuk.com
              My Unofficial vBulletin Cloud Demo: https://www.adminammo.com

Comment

• Paul M
                Former Lead Developer
                vB.Com & vB.Org
                • Sep 2004

Originally posted by josueinaki
                very poor support
                Perhaps if you stopped acting like a child someone would be more inclined to help you.
                If you continue to post trollish rants across the forum I will remove you rights to post, I have deleted two today, dont make any more.

JFYI, the e-mails in your screenshot a bounce replys from remote systems telling you they could not deliver a message, you cannot stop them.
                Baby, I was born this way

Comment

• josueinaki
                  josueinaki commented
                  Editing a comment
                  The server host block my emails sent, because some functions in vbulletin are spam e-mail to the administrator. I'm not acting like a child, I'm just want a platform that is working properly and if I have a critical problem like this I hope quickly support. All my opinions and feedbacks are based on real experience, so you are erasing my feedbacks and I am the child.

anyway, you can notice that your platform to not be able to deliver an email properly it sends email without stopping to point to bring the server down. I just need to know that option your platform should I disable for it stop. That's all i need from you and your support
                  Last edited by josueinaki; Sun 2 Oct '16, 10:24am.