Attachment Thumbanil in Chanel Display Module; or Replace Chanel Display Module with Search Results Module

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 9TR
    • Mar 2016
    • 5.1.x

Attachment Thumbanil in Chanel Display Module; or Replace Chanel Display Module with Search Results Module

Hi,

I'd like to have the first attached image show up in the list of topics as a thumbnail. Seems like there's a few mods for v3 and v4 but I can't find any for v5.
    Eg: https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=73220

So I use the prefix system, and if I click on a prefix it bring up search results with exactly what I'm looking for - a list of threads with a thumbail all in a great looking format!

I tried removing the Replace Chanel Display Module to replace with the Search Results Module but it doesn't look like that's possible? Or is there a way to hack it in?

Any other advise would be great!

Thanks!
  • Wayne Luke
    vBulletin Technical Support Lead
    • Aug 2000

If you use the Gallery content type (the Camera icon) a thumbnail will be used on the Activity Stream tab. However, this isn't shown in the Topic List or Search Results for consistency reasons. If you want to propose an enhancement to the software, you can do so in our issue tracker here:
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment