Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • IggyP
    • Mar 2012

couple 5.2 issues pls

hello, i have notice a couple issues i am unsure of...

first one, is an album regression that i have verified on my default test site on default theme, but seems to be proper on vb.com so im confuse of that...you can see these images, it has made it even harder for me by cramming and hiding the images with a very tiny scroll bar at the bottom Click image for larger version

Name:	albumissue1.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	118.4 KB
ID:	4337541
    Click image for larger version

Name:	albumissue2.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	110.1 KB
ID:	4337539

then my next issue, is regarding the adv editor, the table button is not displaying properly...i have inspected the code and it is same as vb.com...i have also replace the file with the new upload but idk why it persists and its that wierd style sheet it takes the image from so idk how i can fix it

anyone help this pls??? keeps getting more worse than better ugh

fwiw i verified this on both 5.2.0 and 5.2.0pl1
    Attached Files
    Last edited by IggyP; Sat 30 Jan '16, 5:19pm.
  • IggyP
    • Mar 2012

any thoughts? i have no idea..thanks, hope everyone had a nice weekend

Comment

• IggyP
      • Mar 2012

still a mystery?

the broken table icon actually happened during 5.1.10, but i thought for sure the upgrade would fix it...

could either of these have to do with mariaDB10 config? i havent changed anything major with server in a while, its only the vb software thats changed yet this site seems ok so im confuse

Comment

• IggyP
        • Mar 2012

fixed that album issue on my custom style but idk how and still not working for themes, and still not sure about the broken table icon...

thoughts?

Comment