Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Danloona
    • Mar 2015

Mobile Addon

Hello , i want to ask , how is working Mobile addon for vbulletin forum ?

There is app for IOS , and Android made by vBulletin for my forum or how?

Thanks
  • Danloona
    • Mar 2015

anyone

Comment

• TLMD
      • Sep 2012
      • 5.6.X

I think this will help you:

Originally posted by Joe D.
      The Mobile Suite is an add-on package that allows you to customize a unique Apple iOS and Android App for your forum giving your users a better mobile experience. Be aware you must have your own developer accounts for each platform which includes access to an Apple OSX computer to be able to sign your iOS app.

Comment

• BirdOPrey5
        • Jul 2008

You can go to the Apple App or Google Play stores and download the vBulletin Community Forum app. That is the same app we offer but it's for this forum. When you buy the mobile suite it will be for your forum instead of the vBulletin.com forum.

Comment

• Danloona
          • Mar 2015

You can go to the Apple App or Google Play stores and download the vBulletin Community Forum app. That is the same app we offer but it's for this forum. When you buy the mobile suite it will be for your forum instead of the vBulletin.com forum.

Who will make me this apps?

Comment

• BirdOPrey5
            • Jul 2008

If you purchase the VB Mobile Suite you will get access to the Mobile Publisher which allows you to upload your own logo images, choose colors, and then it will automatically create the apps for you to download.

It will then be your responsibility to create Google Play and Apple iOS developer accounts (which cost money) and you need to upload the app to Google, as well as sign the app on an Apple OSX computer, and submit it to Apple.

We cannot submit the apps for you.

Comment

• Danloona
              • Mar 2015

If you purchase the VB Mobile Suite you will get access to the Mobile Publisher which allows you to upload your own logo images, choose colors, and then it will automatically create the apps for you to download.

It will then be your responsibility to create Google Play and Apple iOS developer accounts (which cost money) and you need to upload the app to Google, as well as sign the app on an Apple OSX computer, and submit it to Apple.

We cannot submit the apps for you.
              It cost money to create developer account on both stores?

Comment

• BirdOPrey5
                • Jul 2008

Yes. Last time I checked Google was a $25 one time fee and Apple is $99 a year. All prices subject to change of course as we have no control over what Google or Apple may charge in the future.

Comment

• Danloona
                  • Mar 2015

Yes. Last time I checked Google was a $25 one time fee and Apple is $99 a year. All prices subject to change of course as we have no control over what Google or Apple may charge in the future.

Yea IOS one much expensive than google . Thanks.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...