• Mar 2015

can't upgrade

Hello , idk why , but i can't upgrade from vb 5.1.9 to vb 5.1.4 ,,,

which patch do i need to install now?

Thanks
  • TLMD
    • Sep 2012
    • 5.6.X

Are to trying to upgrade (5.1.4 > 5.1.9) or downgrade (5.1.9 > 5.1.4) your forum? As far as I know a downgrade is not possible, unless you install an old version of vB5 and reimport your database. But why would you want to do that?

If you want to update your forum to the latest version, you should download vB 5.1.9 PL3, which is the latest version right now and it includes all the security fixes from both PL2 and PL1. vB 5.1.10 is a Release Candidate and not recommended to be used on a live site.

Comment

• Danloona
      • Mar 2015

Originally posted by TLMD
      Are to trying to upgrade (5.1.4 > 5.1.9) or downgrade (5.1.9 > 5.1.4) your forum? As far as I know a downgrade is not possible, unless you install an old version of vB5 and reimport your database. But why would you want to do that?

If you want to update your forum to the latest version, you should download vB 5.1.9 PL3, which is the latest version right now and it includes all the security fixes from both PL2 and PL1. vB 5.1.10 is a Release Candidate and not recommended to be used on a live site.

already done , thanks

Comment