X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Craig
    • Jan 2008
    • 6.X

Cannot Edit page

I have a page in my site i want to edit, but it doesnt respond. It is only the one page that is affected.
    adktramping ~ my happy place.

"Whoever said practice makes perfect was an idiot. Humans can't be perfect because we're not machines." ~ Sam Gardner.

Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.
  • In Omnibus
    • Apr 2010

Need more information. Is it one of the default pages that installs? Is it a custom page you created? Is it a default template or one you created? A URL would help.

Comment

• Craig
      • Jan 2008
      • 6.X

Custom page, used one of the default page layouts. At this point I would be happy just to be able to delete it. It came about when i tried to change the layout from full page to 3 equal columns.

Last edited by Craig; Thu 12 Nov '15, 7:11am.

"Whoever said practice makes perfect was an idiot. Humans can't be perfect because we're not machines." ~ Sam Gardner.

Comment

• In Omnibus
        • Apr 2010

What exactly happens when you attempt to edit the page?

Comment

• Craig
          • Jan 2008
          • 6.X

No response from any of the gui commands.

Comment

• glennrocksvb
            Former vBulletin Developer
            • Mar 2011
            • 5.7.X

You have invalid HTML. Do not include <html>, <head>, <meta>, <title> and <body> tags in the HTML module. Only include the content of the <body> tag. You may include the <style> tag.

Flag Icon Postbit Insert GIPHY Impersonate User BETTER INITIALS AVATAR Better Name Card Quote Selected Text Bookmark Posts Post Footer Translate Stop Links in Posts +MORE!

Comment

• Craig
              • Jan 2008
              • 6.X

Thanks Glenn!

Comment