Cannot Edit page

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cannot Edit page

I have a page in my site i want to edit, but it doesnt respond. It is only the one page that is affected.
    Organizations must hire quality people — "If you hire stupid people, they are not going to get better over time," ~ Gordon Graham.

vB Mods That Rock!

Need more information. Is it one of the default pages that installs? Is it a custom page you created? Is it a default template or one you created? A URL would help.

Comment

Custom page, used one of the default page layouts. At this point I would be happy just to be able to delete it. It came about when i tried to change the layout from full page to 3 equal columns.

Last edited by NumNum; Thu 12th Nov '15, 7:11am.
      Organizations must hire quality people — "If you hire stupid people, they are not going to get better over time," ~ Gordon Graham.

vB Mods That Rock!

Comment

What exactly happens when you attempt to edit the page?

Comment

No response from any of the gui commands.

vB Mods That Rock!

Comment

You have invalid HTML. Do not include <html>, <head>, <meta>, <title> and <body> tags in the HTML module. Only include the content of the <body> tag. You may include the <style> tag.

GIPHY for vB5 AutoLinker Social Icons in Postbit Like Counts on Postbit Clear Cache Cron DragDrop Upload Topic AJAX AutoUpdate Custom Avatars Selector Stop Links in Posts ...and more!

Comment

Thanks Glenn!

vB Mods That Rock!

Comment