X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • robinantill
    • Dec 2001
    • 4.2.x

Forum Board Corrupted??

Last night my forum board was working fine and displaying my 'style' with no problem. I created a backup.
    Today I was going through and made many changes where links were pointing to the wrong ones and changing the links from http:// to https:// I did use a global replace procedure which worked perfectly yesterday.

However I went to check on some of the pages and found that my 'style' had disappeared and that when I went to the Admin all the writing was wrong (see attached image)

I try to find out was what wrong but couldn't see anything obvious. I restored the working back up from last night and still had the same problem. I cleared cookies, cache and turned off computer and still had same problem.

So I downloaded vconnect 5.19 and installed a clean new version. I created a brand new database. This worked.

I then restored the database from last night and got the same problem so I don't know where to go from here.

Please help - it was going so well. Thanks.
    Attached Files
  • robinantill
    • Dec 2001
    • 4.2.x

My back up was on in a different database wwwleisu_forum4
    The new database is wwwleisu_vbulletin5

Should I've have changed any settings to reflect the different databases?

Comment

• robinantill
      • Dec 2001
      • 4.2.x

I've just uploaded an earlier version and this appears to work. Don't know what on earth went on!!

Comment

• robinantill
        • Dec 2001
        • 4.2.x

The board is working but the Site Builder is NOT working. Even in the standard Default Style. Does this have to be turned on?

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...