• Show
Clear All
  • Griphus
    • Oct 2007
    • 3.6.x

Error When Editing Post

Hi,

Here is the error my users are getting when they try to edit a post:

Error Database error in vBulletin 5.1.6: Invalid SQL: SELECT * FROM postedithistory WHERE `original` = 1 AND `nodeid` = 718245; MySQL Error : Table 'tribevbulletin.postedithistory' doesn't exist Error Number : 1146 Request Date : Sunday, September 20th 2015 @ 01:18:39 PM Error Date : Sunday, September 20th 2015 @ 01:18:40 PM Script : http:///create-content/Text/ Referrer : http://www.tribegaming.com/forum/gen...database-error IP Address : 107.2.70.0 Username : Griphus Classname : vB_Database_MySQL MySQL Version : 5.5.42-37.1

Please let me know what other information you need for me to help get this resolved.

Thanks,
    Timothy
  • In Omnibus
    • Apr 2010

The first thing to do would be to login to phpmyadmin and look for the table. The error says the table does not exist. Confirm the table prefix "tribevbulletin." matches the tables as well.

Comment

• Griphus
      • Oct 2007
      • 3.6.x

The table does not exist.

Comment

• Griphus
        • Oct 2007
        • 3.6.x

So... what do I do if the table doesn't exist? I'm guessing I can't just create it?

Comment

• Lynne
          Former vBulletin Support
          • Oct 2004

It's actually the table postedithistory that doesn't exist. Do you see that table?

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
          vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
          Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
          If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...