I really appreciate being ignored for 5 days.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • chaeberle
    • Nov 2004

I really appreciate being ignored for 5 days.

Brand new vB5 licence with mobile add on. 600+ users on my site waiting on the vBulletin 5 upgrade. Buggy installation program, ticket opened Sunday, one response asking for info, then nothing for days, not even when I've inquired daily. I've even PM'd staff here - oh not the one who's supposed to be helping me, HE blocks PMs - but nothing.

I am trying to install the latest vB 5 Version over vB Version 4.2.3. I am getting following error, after a long way of updating: Unexpected Text: Fatal error: Call to a member function fetch_userinfo() on

This is completely unacceptable. Technical support was promised as a term of sale. I've half a mind to call up my credit card company and file a fraud charge.

• Wayne Luke
    vBulletin Technical Support Lead
    • Aug 2000

Hello,

You're not being ignored. You're also not the only customer and no customer has priority over others. We don't handle support via PM.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• chaeberle
      • Nov 2004

So everyone has to ask half a dozen times for status updates? Okay. There hasn't been a single update to my ticket since Monday, but OK, I'm not being ignored. A dozen support threads got attention before mine despite mine being much older, but I should be happy, I suppose?

Comment

• Wayne Luke
        vBulletin Technical Support Lead
        • Aug 2000

I replied to your thread and gave suggestions. I said I would reply to your ticket when had time after you PMed me. No, you're not being ignored. Now we can argue about this or I can go help people so I might be able to get to your ticket this week. I'll get to it as soon as possible.
        Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
        The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
        vBulletin 5 API

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...