X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Josh789
    • Apr 2015
    • 5.1.x

Message Center and User Profile not displaying properly

In two custom styles that I really want to use, I've ironed out all the bugs except two that I really can't figure out. If anyone has ever encountered something similar or has any ideas or suggestions, I would appreciate it so much!

The Message Centre and and User Profile pages both have their control panels, on the left side, at the bottom instead of the top of the page.

Here are examples of what I mean:

• glennrocksvb
    Former vBulletin Developer
    • Mar 2011
    • 5.7.X

It seems like you fixed this issue. Let me know if you still need help.

Flag Icon Postbit Insert GIPHY Impersonate User BETTER INITIALS AVATAR Better Name Card Quote Selected Text Bookmark Posts Post Footer Translate Stop Links in Posts +MORE!

Comment

• Josh789
      • Apr 2015
      • 5.1.x

Originally posted by Glenn Vergara
      It seems like you fixed this issue. Let me know if you still need help.
      What gave you that impression? Did you test on my site and it worked fine for you? Unfortunately I'm still experiencing the issue.. at least from my end :/

Comment

• Josh789
        • Apr 2015
        • 5.1.x

If you did find my site (http://forum.highonhockey.com/) I have the default theme set to one that does not produce this issue. The two themes on my site that cause this issue are named "Bubble" and "City". Thanks in advance for any help you can provide

Comment

• Craig
          • Jan 2008
          • 6.X

Curious what you are using for a browser. I experience oddities using IE, but none using Firefox or others.
          adktramping ~ my happy place.

"Whoever said practice makes perfect was an idiot. Humans can't be perfect because we're not machines." ~ Sam Gardner.

Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

• Josh789
            • Apr 2015
            • 5.1.x

Originally posted by NumNum
            Curious what you are using for a browser. I experience oddities using IE, but none using Firefox or others.
            Thanks for the suggestion, but unfortunately the issue occurs in Chrome, Firefox, and IE.

Comment

• glennrocksvb
              • Mar 2011
              • 5.7.X

Originally posted by Josh789
              If you did find my site (http://forum.highonhockey.com/) I have the default theme set to one that does not produce this issue. The two themes on my site that cause this issue are named "Bubble" and "City". Thanks in advance for any help you can provide
              Oh ok. I only looked at the default theme since that was in the screenshots.

Flag Icon Postbit Insert GIPHY Impersonate User BETTER INITIALS AVATAR Better Name Card Quote Selected Text Bookmark Posts Post Footer Translate Stop Links in Posts +MORE!

Comment

• Josh789
                • Apr 2015
                • 5.1.x

Originally posted by Glenn Vergara

Oh ok. I only looked at the default theme since that was in the screenshots.
                No worries. Any idea how I might solve the problem?

Comment

• Josh789
                  • Apr 2015
                  • 5.1.x

Sorry to bump this, but I'd really love to get it solved so that I can use the themes.

Comment

• glennrocksvb
                    • Mar 2011
                    • 5.7.X

Originally posted by Josh789

No worries. Any idea how I might solve the problem?
                    I can't see the Bubble and City themes because you configured the style to not be changeable by users. I don't see the style chooser dropdown at the lower left corner.

Comment

• Josh789
                      • Apr 2015
                      • 5.1.x

This issue was solved for me after upgrading to 5.1.9

Comment