• Show
Clear All
  • emendrael
    • Jan 2015
    • 5.1.x

Issues with reloading page, posting message and number of topic displayed

Hi guys !

I'm having some strange issues.

I set my brand new forum for a local football team here in france ( allyouneedislosc.fr )

My users and i, have problem posting message. When i put the (send message) i have an error popup showing. BUT, if I do F5, i can see my message have been posted ...

My other issue is that i have more 20 thread under one forum, so i should have page 2. But i don't have page 2, i have page 3. 2 is in the limb ...

When i click on next page, i should have page 2

I really don't know how to deal with theses problems. I tried to display more than 10 topic per forum, but can't found the setting (i search everywhere ...)

The company i'm working in, have a vb5 forum. i'm in charge of it and i have none of this problems. i really am helpless...

I would gladly accept any help ^^
  • Lynne
    Former vBulletin Support
    • Oct 2004

What version of the software are you running? What version of PHP and MySQL are on the server? Is there anything in your error_logs (if you don't know where they are, ask your host) at the time you get your error?

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
    vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
    Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
    If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

• blrjohn07
      • Feb 2010
      • 3.8.x

I am facing the same problem as your 1st one. Its been quite sometimes I am asking for help to VB Team and sadly no positive response till now. Due to this issue I am now unable to make my forum live.

Comment

• Lynne
        Former vBulletin Support
        • Oct 2004

You need to start your own thread and provide all the information asked for here - http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/forum...swered-quickly

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
        vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
        Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
        If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment