X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Robyn L
    • Apr 2015
    • 5.1.x

Error code question

When I (as administrator) try and move or delete an image from another member's Photopost gallery (which is integrated with VBulletin 5) I get this error code and am unable to move or delete an image.

'Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing. If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.'

I asked the Photopost developer and he says this is a VBulletin error code. Are you able to offer any suggestions on what the problem is and how I can fix it. Thank you so much!
  • frank47
    • Jun 2003

Security token is often equivalent to a username/password. Are you sure you have cookies enabled? May be that you are bring logged out.

Comment

• Robyn L
      • Apr 2015
      • 5.1.x

Thank you Frank. The cookies are enabled, I don't think that is the problem.

Comment

• glennrocksvb
        Former vBulletin Developer
        • Mar 2011
        • 5.7.X

Tell the Photopost developer to pass security token whenever you send an HTTP request to vBulletin. Security token can be retrieved from pageData.securitytoken js variable. Note that token may have expired. To get a new token, you have to send an ajax request with this URL:

Code:
        vBulletin.getAjaxBaseurl() + '/ajax/replace-securitytoken'

Flag Icon Postbit Insert GIPHY Impersonate User BETTER INITIALS AVATAR Better Name Card Quote Selected Text Bookmark Posts Post Footer Translate Stop Links in Posts +MORE!

Comment

• Robyn L
          • Apr 2015
          • 5.1.x

Thank you Glenn. Knowing very little about code, this means nothing to me, but I will pass this on to the developer.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...