X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LevelEvent
    • Feb 2015
    • 5.1.x

[Answered] Users can not see blogs

I don't know if I'm being really stupid but when I log into my forum as a user I can not see any blogs when I go to the blogs page. It comes up with the message: No Blogs Found
    I can see a list of them when I log in as administrator. Is there a setting that I can change so that people can see the blogs I can see from my admin account?
    Thanks
  • Brad Padgett
    • Jul 2014
    • 5.1.x

Yes, try this.

channel management > channel permissions > blogs > edit channel permissions for usergroup "registered users" > Can view channels (set to yes)

For articles and blogs, you have to change the specific channel permissions and not the usergroup permissions itself. There is no way to change it with only usergroup permissions. But do this and they will be able to see your blogs. You can set it for any usergroup under channel permissions.
    "Do not go where the path may lead, instead go where there is no path and leave a trail." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

• LevelEvent
      • Feb 2015
      • 5.1.x

Thanks very much.

Comment

• Brad Padgett
        • Jul 2014
        • 5.1.x

Originally posted by LevelEvent
        Thanks very much.

No problem. Good luck.
        "Do not go where the path may lead, instead go where there is no path and leave a trail." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

• LevelEvent
          • Feb 2015
          • 5.1.x

Hi again,
          I've tried this and their still not showing. When I log in on a registered user account they all disappear. Any other ideas?

Comment