• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • amart79196
    • Apr 2015
    • 5.1.x

Issue with adding more than 5 attached images to a post

Hi there,
    I have an issue with being able to post more than the default 5 images to a post. I am currently running 5.1.7. I also have posted a support ticket over a month ago and have not had a reply to it for a solution. Does anyone have a solution to this issue?

And yes, I have gone into the admin settings and changed the setting from 5 to any larger number. It doesn't matter what it is set to as it will not let me post it at all and give me an error when I try to post more than 5 images to a post. Anyone please help. Thank you very much in advance!
  • TLMD
    • Sep 2012
    • 5.6.X

Originally posted by amart79196
    And yes, I have gone into the admin settings and changed the setting from 5 to any larger number. It doesn't matter what it is set to as it will not let me post it at all and give me an error when I try to post more than 5 images to a post.
    Did you set up all settings correctly? For images, there are (at least) 2 settings you have to take a look at:
    • AdminCP > Settings > Options > Message Posting and Editing Options > Maximum Images/Videos Per Post.
    • AdminCP > Usergroups > User group Manager > [Edit Usergroup] > Maximum Attachments per Post.

All of these settings are set to '5' by default.

Comment