• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • niels94
    • May 2015
    • 5.1.x

Broken logo image when forum is disabled

Hi guys,

I'm having a strange issue with the logo in the header. I'm using a transparent .gif image as replacement for the logo part, because the logo is in my header image.

When my forum is disabled, it's showing up as a broken image picture with 'logo' written next to it. But when I'm logged in as admin, it's showing correctly. I've uploaded it in the "logo upload".

What's the cause of this issue? Or is there a custom CSS I can add which replaces the logo and will fix it? Or is it possible to disable it? I can't find anything about it on the internet. I'm using the cloud btw, if that helps.

Thanks in advance,

Niels
    Last edited by niels94; Wed 27 May '15, 1:58pm.
  • Wayne Luke
    vBulletin Technical Support Lead
    • Aug 2000

This is a known issue. It appears to be on schedule to be fixed in 5.1.9.

You can work around this issue by using the vBCloud File Manager in your AdminCP to upload your image. Then using the path it provides, update the titleimage style variable manually. You can find Style Variables in the AdminCP under Styles & Templates -> Style Manager.

Once there click the Go button next to Style Variable Editor and type titleimage in the search variables box at the top. Put the provided path in and save.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• niels94
      • May 2015
      • 5.1.x

Originally posted by Wayne Luke
      This is a known issue. It appears to be on schedule to be fixed in 5.1.9.

You can work around this issue by using the vBCloud File Manager in your AdminCP to upload your image. Then using the path it provides, update the titleimage style variable manually. You can find Style Variables in the AdminCP under Styles & Templates -> Style Manager.

Once there click the Go button next to Style Variable Editor and type titleimage in the search variables box at the top. Put the provided path in and save.

Hi Wayne, thank you for the fast reply and the information. I've done what you said, but now the logo also shows up as broken when I'm logged in while disabling the forum. While it didn't when it's uploaded through "header".

NVM: I was able to get it right without using any spaces or "-" in the file name I've uploaded. Thank you!!
      Last edited by niels94; Wed 27 May '15, 3:14pm.

Comment