• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • William Thomas Jr
    • Nov 2014
    • 5.1.x

Cannot change styles

Hi,

I have in styles and languages changed to allow styles for users. The problem is no matter what style I change to as the admin, the same style is always present. I can tell something is changing though, because the logo is no longer there. For example, my site is located here: https://www.christforums.org Please look at the default style and compare it with this blue green style which you can tell is not right:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Blue Green.jpg
Views:	95
Size:	478.5 KB
ID:	4320426

Thanks,
    William
  • glennrocksvb
    Former vBulletin Developer
    • Mar 2011
    • 5.7.X

As a guest to your forum, I don't see the style chooser dropdown. It means you don't allow users to change styles.

Flag Icon Postbit Insert GIPHY Impersonate User BETTER INITIALS AVATAR Better Name Card Quote Selected Text Bookmark Posts Post Footer Translate Stop Links in Posts +MORE!

Comment

• Wayne Luke
      vBulletin Technical Support Lead
      • Aug 2000

In addtion to the setting at Settings -> Options -> Style and Language Settings, you need to make sure that styles are available to change to in the Style Manager. Each style should have a checkmark to the left if you want the users to be able to select it.

Nice looking site that you have there.
      Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
      The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
      vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• William Thomas Jr
        • Nov 2014
        • 5.1.x

Thank you,

I was able to switch styles after I had followed your instructions Wayne. Also, I have memcache enabled, and was unable to see the changes until I flushed the cache.

Thanks again!

William

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...