X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mackey
    • Mar 2014
    • 5.1.x

Mark Forums Read Link

I inadvertently deleted the link to "Mark Forums Read" I see on this forum that the link is "http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/#"
    Is a similar link on my forum sufficient?
    Thanks for any help
    Mackey
    FlipClockFans
    ~ MackeyFlipClockFans.com
  • glennrocksvb
    Former vBulletin Developer
    • Mar 2011
    • 5.7.X

The class attribute should be navbar_mark_channels_read. Yours is navbar_mark_forums_read. The class is based from the link text. Try to rename it as "Mark Channels Read" and check the class attribute by right-clicking and choosing "Inspect element". If the attribute didn't change then it only sets the class the first time. If that happens, delete the link again and re-create it as "Mark Channels Read". Then you can rename it later to "Mark Forums Read" if you want.

Flag Icon Postbit Insert GIPHY Impersonate User BETTER INITIALS AVATAR Better Name Card Quote Selected Text Bookmark Posts Post Footer Translate Stop Links in Posts +MORE!

Comment

• Mackey
      • Mar 2014
      • 5.1.x

Thanks for the reply Glenn! I do believe I've got everything in order now. I really appreciate you taking the time.
      Mackey
      ~ MackeyFlipClockFans.com

Comment

• AScherff
        • Jun 2008

I like to have a Button on the Search Result Page to mark all channels as read:

Editet Template pagenav

Code:
        <vb:if condition="$page['title'] == 'Search Result'">
        <a class="button secondary navbar_mark_forums_read" href="#" >Mark Forums Read</a>
        </vb:if>
        But it does not work... any hint?

Comment

• AScherff
          • Jun 2008

HTML Code:
          <a class="button secondary " href="#" onclick="vBulletin.markchannelsread(1);">Mark Forums Read</a>
          does work but really call all Channel ID's one by one ?

Comment