• Show
Clear All
  • fcherub
    • Jan 2005
    • 5.1.x

post icon issue

Hi,

I've recently upgraded from 4.2.1 to 5.1.5 and now 5.1.6

I have set post icon permissions to admin only, but I have the following problems:

If I click on edit post, as admin, there is no drop down for post icon selection as you can see in the first image.

If I try editing as in the second image, I am able to select a post icon, but after Save, the tags are lost, and, more importantly,

the icon shows correctly within the post, as can be seen here:

http://www.colocforum.net/forum/offr...-ou-m%C3%A9tro

but not in forumdisplay, where the image source is icon33.png, which does not exist, while 33 is however the iconid for that icon in the database.

The same happens with the other icons.

Thanks for your help
    Last edited by fcherub; Thu 16 Apr '15, 1:00am.
  • tyreco
    • Jan 2009
    • 4.2.X

The same at me. I upgraded from 4.2.1 to 5.1.6 and there is no chance to see the post icon and also to change it afterwards

Comment

• fcherub
      • Jan 2005
      • 5.1.x

I've tested while being logged in as a regular registered user, and there is more strange behavior...

> permissions are as in attached image 1, only admins should be allowed to use post icons

> my test user should not be able to see any post icons, but he does, see image 2, he's creating a new thread here, but the same happens for private messages

> this time the post icon appears correctly within thepost (image 3) and in forumdisplay (image 4)

> the user is not able to change the post icon, though
      Last edited by fcherub; Sun 19 Apr '15, 3:19pm.

Comment