PHP Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'invalid_query_parameters for saveDbCache'

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • livecoralreef
    • Mar 2015
    • 5.1.x

PHP Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'invalid_query_parameters for saveDbCache'

I recently installed my server onto rocket VPS but can't seem to get it running. I've installed VB numerous times and have never seen this error in the past:

[18-Mar-2015 02:52:36 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'invalid_query_parameters for saveDbCache' in /home/livecoralreef/public_html/core/vb/db/query/method.php:170
    Stack trace:
    #0 /home/livecoralreef/public_html/core/vb/db/assertor.php(282): vB_dB_Query_Method->execSQL()
    #1 /home/livecoralreef/public_html/core/vb/cache/db.php(384): vB_dB_Assertor->assertQuery('saveDbCache', Array)
    #2 [internal function]: vB_Cache_Db->shutdown()
    #3 /home/livecoralreef/public_html/core/vb/shutdown.php(91): call_user_func(Array)
    #4 /home/livecoralreef/public_html/core/vb/vb.php(459): vB_Shutdown->shutdown()
    #5 [internal function]: vB::shutdown()
    #6 {main}
    thrown in /home/livecoralreef/public_html/core/vb/db/query/method.php on line 170

Can anyone help me with this? It's been about a week of struggling with it.
  • livecoralreef
    • Mar 2015
    • 5.1.x

Here's what the site come up like:

Comment

• Mark.B
      vBulletin Support
      • Feb 2004
      • 6.0.X

Edit the .htaccess file in the root, and change this line:
      Code:
      #RewriteBase /
      To this:
      Code:
      RewriteBase /
      MARK.B
      vBulletin Support
      ------------
      My Unofficial vBulletin 6.0.0 Demo: https://www.talknewsuk.com
      My Unofficial vBulletin Cloud Demo: https://www.adminammo.com

Comment

• livecoralreef
        • Mar 2015
        • 5.1.x

Thank you for your help. My file manager was not allowing me to see hidden files which caused me not to put the .htaccess into the public_html folder.

Comment