Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mindzipper
    • Aug 2003

More failures upgrading.

I've gotten through a mountain of issuees, and i got a lot of the upgrade script to run, but now I'm stuck here, and i'm tired and beyond frustrated Unexpected Text:
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="windows-1252"?> <upgrade> </upgrade> <fatal_error> <description><![CDATA[<b>API Error</b><br><b>Error:</b> template_eval_error<br><b>Args:</b><br><pre style="font-family:Lucida Console,Monaco5,monospace;font-size:small;overflow:auto;border:1px solid #CCC;">array ( 0 =&gt; 'Notice: Undefined variable: provider in .../includes/adminfunctions_template.php(4861) : eval()\'d code on line 1 Notice: Undefined variable: provider in .../includes/adminfunctions_template.php(4861) : eval()\'d code on line 18 Notice: Undefined variable: provider in .../includes/adminfunctions_template.php(4861) : eval()\'d code on line 30 Notice: Undefined variable: provider in .../includes/adminfunctions_template.php(4861) : eval()\'d code on line 42 Notice: Undefined variable: provider in .../includes/adminfunctions_template.php(4861) : eval()\'d code on line 59 Notice: Undefined variable: provider in .../includes/adminfunctions_template.php(4861) : eval()\'d code on line 76 Notice: Undefined variable: provider in .../includes/adminfunctions_template.php(4861) : eval()\'d code on line 94 Notice: Undefined variable: provider in .../includes/adminfunctions_template.php(4861) : eval()\'d code on line 111 ', )</pre> occurred in /www-data/sand01/httpdocs/test/core/vb/library/template.php in line 573]]></description> </fatal_error> Any ideas?
  • Lynne
    Former vBulletin Support
    • Oct 2004

What version are you upgrading from and to? What version of PHP and MySQL on the server?

Did you try disabling your plugins via the /core/includes/config.php file prior to upgrading?

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
    vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
    Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
    If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools &lt;- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...