Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • flylife
    • Mar 2013

Custom page

Hi guys, I am trying to add a page like this ( http://www.set-and-forget.com/supply_demand_beginners ) on my forum and I cannot figure out how. There is no module to add to a page to be able to edit text like that. I want to be able to have access to the txt editor on this new page to be able to write colored txt and add video links, exactly like in a normal forum post.

Thanks alot
    Stefan
  • glennrocksvb
    Former vBulletin Developer
    • Mar 2011
    • 5.7.X

That is just using Static HTML Module. You can add any HTML/CSS/Javascript inside that module. Just make sure the HTML is well-formed or else your site layout might mess up.

You do this in Sitebuilder (Edit Site ON) > New Page and then drag and drop the Static HTML module to the page. You can change the screen layout to 100%.

The editor used for entering the HTML is just a plain textarea, you will not be able to preview iy until you save the page. I recommend doing the HTML as a standalone html file to be able to quickly edit and preview it. Then when you're done, you just copy and paste the HTML to the module.

Flag Icon Postbit Insert GIPHY Impersonate User BETTER INITIALS AVATAR Better Name Card Quote Selected Text Bookmark Posts Post Footer Translate Stop Links in Posts +MORE!

Comment

• flylife
      flylife commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you very much Glenn, I thought that will be a easier way.