Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • WhiskeyOSS
    • Apr 2010

Home page loads white

When I click on the home page from the admin panel or try to load it www.srgamers.com it starts to load a page and its all white and stops... anyone have any ideas what I have done wrong...? this is on a fresh install on a differnt provider from where I had my orginal site...
    Last edited by WhiskeyOSS; Thu 13 Dec '12, 4:42pm.
  • Wayne Luke
    vBulletin Technical Support Lead
    • Aug 2000

Typically a blank page like this is a PHP error. It should be logged in your PHP Error Log. If you don't know where this is located, you can ask your hosting provider.

However a question first... What version of PHP is on your server?
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• WhiskeyOSS
      • Apr 2010

Php Version information: 3.5.3 My error log does not seem to be working I sent a ticket in with hypernia about it..

- - - Updated - - -
      Maybe I should give you a bit of history to date had an awful time getting anything to work at all it turned out to be the permissions I had to set them all to 755 from 775 for anything to work at all.. that allowed me to install. I have tried re downloading version vb5 beta 21 and rewriting the files that did not fix the issue. It took me all day to get ftp to connect and work which just happen to take place after I changed the permissons.. .let me know if I can give you any other information that will help .. which php runs the home page and in which file folder does it reside.. ?

Comment

• Mark.B
        vBulletin Support
        • Feb 2004
        • 6.0.X

Do you genuinely mean PHP 3.5.3 or is that a typo? As the minimum version for vB5 is PHP 5.3.0.
        I'm going to assume it's a typo as you'd not have got as far as you did otherwise....
        MARK.B
        vBulletin Support
        ------------
        My Unofficial vBulletin 6.0.0 Demo: https://www.talknewsuk.com
        My Unofficial vBulletin Cloud Demo: https://www.adminammo.com

Comment

• Yves R.
          vBulletin QA
          • Nov 2003
          • 5.6.X

Sure it's a typo, PHP 3 existed from 3.0.0 to 3.0.18 only (and was from 2000). I think he means 5.3.5.

vBulletin QA - vBulletin Support French - Lead Project Tools developer

Next release? Soon(tm)

Comment