Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • oldz442
    • Apr 2012

How to add a post icon when editing a thread

When editing a thread in Beta 19, I don't see an icon drop down like when the new thread was created. Am I missing something, or is it just a bug?
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
  • Wayne Luke
    vBulletin Technical Support Lead
    • Aug 2000

What version of the beta are you using? This is by selecting "Edit Topic" off the gear menu?
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• oldz442
      • Apr 2012

As above (Beta 19).

Clicking on 'Edit' on the bottom between 'IP' and 'Flag' shows no icon option on the to right like when creating a new topic.

Selecting 'Edit Topic' from the top beside 'Filter' simply does nothing at all, shows nothing as well.
      ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Comment

• Wayne Luke
        vBulletin Technical Support Lead
        • Aug 2000

Edit at the bottom the bottom edits the post, just like in vBulletin 4.X. It does not edit the topic. Individual posts do not have icons in 5.X.

You're post earlier made us aware of the Edit Topic link. I am surprised we didn't catch that sooner or if it broke somewhere in an upgrade. However we have entered it into JIRA to be fixed.
        Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
        The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
        vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• oldz442
          • Apr 2012

Yes, I remember that. I assumed the icon option would also show up after clicking the 'Edit' link... then the 'Go Advanced' button. tx
          ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...