vb 5.0.0 beta 16 - An internal error has occurred and the widget cannot be displayed.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kylocke
    • Sep 2012

vb 5.0.0 beta 16 - An internal error has occurred and the widget cannot be displayed.

I was on version 10 and just upgraded to 16. On both version, my test forums stopped working, and instead we get the error:
    An internal error has occurred and the widget cannot be displayed.

From a search on this site the only thing I could see is that it could be a permissions issue. I went to the permissions screen and notice the following: Click image for larger version

Name:	Error1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	59.1 KB
ID:	3724963

Not sure if its those causing the issue or not, but, need some help resolving it so I can move forward with figuring out our setup with our move to vb5. Any help is welcome.

- - - Updated - - -

I resolved this myself. Somehow all permissions were wiped out, and because if that, even as an administrator, I didn't have permissions to edit permissions. I went to Usergroups -> Usergroup manager and opened up the Administrator group and just re-saved the settings already there and that seemed to open it all up again for me.