X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fortforum
    • Oct 2009
    • 3.8.x

Customize modcp

I would like to see an option to modify the modcp to be something like admicp, where permissions can be assigned per administrator. The modcp is very limited, and i would like to be able to staff out more perms to mods, without giving them admin.

Possible?
  • Wayne Luke
    vBulletin Technical Support Lead
    • Aug 2000

The ModCP is on its way out and will be eliminated in the future. We actually worked to try and eliminate it now but there was too much integration with the AdminCP that couldn't be refactored at the moment so it was restored.

The goal is to move 100% of moderation to the front-end of the system.

However you can adjust Moderator Permissions under Forums & Moderators -> Show All Moderators. Anything in the AdminCP still requires AdminCP access though.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• Fortforum
      • Oct 2009
      • 3.8.x

Thanx Wayne. You know, i HATE doing this, but Forums & Moderators is actually vb3. In your latest product it´s "Channel management". Did i say i hated doing that?

The settings are the same however, very limited. For mods, i see the point of frontend management. Admins still need the admincp. Please don´t remove it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...