X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cdisde
    • Jul 2014
    • 5.0.X

Can View Member Info - buggy in vb 5!?

I tried blocking guests from viewing the members list, but function seems not to be working.
    Is this a bug, or did I do sth. wrong?

Admin CP >> Usergroups >>Usergroup Manager >> Edit Unregistered members settings >> General Permission >> Can View Member Info
  • Wayne Luke
    vBulletin Technical Support Lead
    • Aug 2000

Member Info relates to the Member Profile, not the member's list. Set the permission for "Can View Who's Online" to no for groups that shouldn't have that access.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• cdisde
      • Jul 2014
      • 5.0.X

All "Who's online Permissions" are set to NO for "Unregistered / Not Logged In", never the less, this group may see each user inside the Memberlist.
      Must be another setting. Please notice, I did not talk about Member Profiles, I was talking about usernames. They are all shown in Member List not taking notice
      whether you are logged in or not.

Can't find the solution how to disable "Unregistered / Not Logged In" from seeing the user list, do you have some more information on this?
      Last edited by cdisde; Fri 12 Sep '14, 10:48am. Reason: Still not solved, need help

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...