Problem with 'registeremail' Phrase and the pop-up box on registration submission

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FBlack-HPath
    • Sep 2013
    • 5.0.X

Problem with 'registeremail' Phrase and the pop-up box on registration submission

I edited our 'registeremail' phrase to include a simple and short message about checking the spam folder if they don't see an activation email, and now instead pf the little pop-up box that used to tell people to check their email and such when they submit their registration, it just hangs with a little yellow 'Working...' box at the top of the screen, with no little pop-up at all. I even tried reverting the phrase back to the original text and nothing fixes the 'Working...' hang on registration now. It does send an email for activation still, but I'd like to give users the standard (or modified) little pop-up when they register. Any idea why a simple modification to the phrase broke the functionality?

(vBulletin 5.1.1)
  • Zachery
    Former vBulletin Support
    • Jul 2002

Without seeing the modification, no it's not possible to know what you did broke the site. You should upgrade to 5.1.2 ASAP though.

Comment