X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MM Debbie
    • Jan 2012
    • 5.0.X

Themes in 5.1.2 not working

I upgraded from 5.0.4 to 5.1.2. After the upgrade, I noticed the new Themes feature doesn't work. When you choose any theme in the style chooser on the site, it still displays the default style. I have customized the colors on my site by changing stylevars and adding some css to css_additional.css template.
    When I go to Sitebuilder > Style > Themes, the theme thumbnails and preview are not showing up. See attached screenshot below.
    I tried rebuilding the styles (AdminCP > Maintenance > General Update Tools > Rebuild Styles) but still selecting any theme doesn't change the style.

Is there anything I'm missing?

My forum

Debbie Green
  • webmastersun
    • Oct 2013
    • 4.2.X

Have you tried on other browsers?

Best Internet Marketing Forum & Webmaster Forum for webmasters and Internet Marketers discussing and trading!

Comment

• MM Debbie
      • Jan 2012
      • 5.0.X

I created a ticket and here is what vBulletin support said.

You had AdminCP > Settings > Options > Style Options > Allow Users to Change Styles set to No, so the only style they could view was the one you had set for the default (your style). I changed that setting to Yes and I can switch to see the new themes now.
      Debbie Green

Comment

• Mark.B
        vBulletin Support
        • Feb 2004
        • 6.0.X

Glad you got it sorted, thanks for posting the solution, this helps others with the same issue.
        MARK.B
        vBulletin Support
        ------------
        My Unofficial vBulletin 6.0.0 Demo: https://www.talknewsuk.com
        My Unofficial vBulletin Cloud Demo: https://www.adminammo.com

Comment

• MM Debbie
          • Jan 2012
          • 5.0.X

Hi Mark,

They responded very fast. I was very pleased.
          Debbie Green

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...