X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ktmelody
    • Mar 2014
    • 5.0.X

Flag reports not going to right place.

I am having issues with my flag reports. They are set to go to a dedicated forum, yet they show up under messages, flag reports for ALL users. When a registered user gets a red message box, they see the flag and then can click it (then get access denied)

I dont want my users to see flag reports, I just want them to go to the dedicated forum I have for those reports so mods and admin can handle them.

Any ideas?

www.clothuniverse.com is the forum.
  • Wayne Luke
    vBulletin Technical Support Lead
    • Aug 2000

They are supposed to show up in the Message Page in vBulletin 5. They do not go to a channel. That option is not operation at this time. If we allow discussion of Flag Reports in the future, then the option would be used to route those discussions, even though they would still show in the Messages Page.

Regular users do not see them. Only people with permissions to handle Flag Reports should be able to see them in the Messages Pane.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• ktmelody
      • Mar 2014
      • 5.0.X

But my regular uses do see them. They have no mod permissions. Zakery was looking into that portion of my issue. Im fine with them showing in the message pane as long as it only shows to mod, super mod and admin groups. But my registered users see the whole pane in the message center (moderation, flag reports and infractions)

Any ideas?

If you need a log in let me know. I have a log in and a test account.

Comment

• ktmelody
        • Mar 2014
        • 5.0.X

Here is a screen shot of a registered users message pane. I want the area in the box to NOT show for that group.
        Attached Files

Comment

• ktmelody
          • Mar 2014
          • 5.0.X

anything?

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...