Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • zonaw
    • May 2013

vB 5.1.0 After upgrade, my site crash

I upgrade my site: http://www.cerberuz.es/ to vB 5.1.0, follow all steps fine... but the site crashed...

Please how can i fix it... please!

For what I can see is that your URL rewrite doesn't work. Are you on Apache or IIS?

Comment

• zonaw
      • May 2013

Originally posted by GuiltyNL
      For what I can see is that your URL rewrite doesn't work. Are you on Apache or IIS?
      Apache... but the site (.htaccess) worked fine before the upgrade

Comment

• BirdOPrey5
        • Jul 2008

Try moving your CSS templates back to the database or into the file system- switch up whatever it is currently set to and see if that helps. It's not your .htaccess it's your CSS that is the problem.

Admin CP -> Settins -> Options -> Style & Language Settings -> Store CSS Templates in File System

Comment

• zonaw
          • May 2013

Originally posted by Joe D.
          Try moving your CSS templates back to the database or into the file system- switch up whatever it is currently set to and see if that helps. It's not your .htaccess it's your CSS that is the problem.

Admin CP -> Settins -> Options -> Style & Language Settings -> Store CSS Templates in File System
          Thank you very much for your help... I switched the settings as you mentioned, but the problem persists

Comment

• Zachery
            Former vBulletin Support
            • Jul 2002

Try disabling CSS as files, all together.

Comment

• BirdOPrey5
              • Jul 2008

I agree with Zachm I see you are now putting them as files, so i guess they started not as files. Try switching back to the original one last time and see if that helps.

If it does not please open a support ticket in the Member's Area Attn: Joe D., Please include Admin CP and FTP details in the sensitive data box of the support ticket system and I'll take a closer look.

Comment

• BirdOPrey5
                • Jul 2008

Great- you should be all set. I had to re-import the vBulletin style xml from the /core/install directory.

Comment