Can't Delete Private Messages (Trash, Sent, Inbox, Notifications, etc.)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kamurder
    • Oct 2013
    • 5.0.X

Can't Delete Private Messages (Trash, Sent, Inbox, Notifications, etc.)

As the title says, I can't completely delete anyone's private messages, including mine.

A user can try and delete all oh the messages in their Trash, Sent, Inbox, Notifications,etc. But if I look in the admincp at their message statistics, they are still there.

I can then try and delete them in the admincp, but after I do that they are all still there.

I was having this problem with 5.0.5 and I was under the impression that 5.1 would fix these issues with Private Messages. Am I just doing something wrong, or is this still a bug in 5.1?
  • Zachery
    Former vBulletin Support
    • Jul 2002

You should be able to in 5.1.0, however this is a beta version. If you can still replicate the issue you need to find the bug and make sure to comment as such.

Comment

• SiFor
      • May 2004
      • 5.0.X

This issue still exists in 5.1.0, Im trying help somebody with the same issue.

I found this bug in the tracker from 09/Jul/13 http://tracker.vbulletin.com/browse/VBV-8072
      CertForums.com Help, Advice and Resources to Pass Your Certification

Comment

• SiFor
        • May 2004
        • 5.0.X

Im overwhelmed yet again by the proactive approach to supporting users of your software....

I guess this is another person I recommend to migrate to xenforo or IPB.....
        CertForums.com Help, Advice and Resources to Pass Your Certification

Comment