Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Error in CKEditor - Spanish translation working

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Error in CKEditor - Spanish translation working

    Hi,

    Due to that there is no translation into Spanish for vBulletin 5, I decided to translate it but I had a few problems with some words.
    Not found any documentation to follow a correct process in translation.
    The errors that appear to me are that some words containing the letter ( -- > ), unrecognized them.
    Automatically get me these variables. {title}, {label}



    They would be so kind to help me in this matter?

    Regards...
    ...

  • #2
    Have you tried to enter ñ for and Ñ for ?

    Comment


    • #3
      I just change but it does not work.
      ...

      Comment


      • #4
        That is weird, because I entered the above in a language file of mine, and it worked. Are you translating via AdminCP or do you translate externally (language file)?

        Comment


        • #5
          I'm translating from the AdminCP
          ...

          Comment


          • #6
            Bump.
            ...

            Comment


            • #7
              Bump again.

              Edit: Thanks TLMD, I editing directly from de xml file and working fine
              Last edited by nextgen; Thu 13th Feb '14, 2:14pm.
              ...

              Comment


              • #8
                That is what I already said in the above posting.

                Good luck with your further translation!

                Comment


                • nextgen
                  nextgen commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks for that bro
              widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X