• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cyry
    • Oct 2013
    • 5.0.X

Resize images

Hello ,

How can or where can i resize the images uploaded from links ?
    For example this images : http://webgeek.es/forum/programas-ha...texto-archivos
    I want to resize them at 400x400 for example .

How to resize the logo from css ?
    Thanks
    Last edited by cyry; Fri 8 Nov '13, 2:24pm.
  • cyry
    • Oct 2013
    • 5.0.X

Solved :

However if you wanted them even smaller you can try adding this code to the css_additional.css template in Admin CP -> Styles & Templates -> Style Manager -> (choose your style) -> Choose "Edit Templates" from the drop down menu, the double-click on the CSS Templates group to expand it. Double click on the css_additional.css template to edit it.

Add this code to the template:

Code:
    [COLOR=#454545][FONT=Helvetica Neue][SIZE=12px].bbcode-attachment {[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#454545][FONT=Helvetica Neue][SIZE=12px]  max-height: 400px !important;[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#454545][FONT=Helvetica Neue][SIZE=12px]  max-width: 400px !important;[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#454545][FONT=Helvetica Neue][SIZE=12px]}[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]

Comment

• ndut
      • Sep 2007
      • 5.0.X

anybody know, how to automatically resize upload pictures? in example, all upload images will resize to 640 x 480 pixels?

Comment

• Lynne
        Former vBulletin Support
        • Oct 2004

Originally posted by ndut
        anybody know, how to automatically resize upload pictures? in example, all upload images will resize to 640 x 480 pixels?
        You mean even if someone wants to upload a 100x100 image, it would get resized to 640x480? The software won't do that. You could probably write some custom CSS to change the appearance of the image in a post though.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
        vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
        Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
        If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...