• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • farzam.parto
    • Oct 2013
    • 5.0.X

add user and manage user problem

hi
    i have problem with user setting , add user and edit users , i can not change anything as administrator at all cuz there is no SAVE button in this option ! when i change something in user manager , I'm trying to save that by pressing ENTER key on my keyboard but i got ERROR : Invalid Page URL. If this is an error and the page should exist, please contact the system administrator and tell them how you got this message.

i
    m using 2 language in my case FA and EN

Last edited by farzam.parto; Wed 30 Oct '13, 4:07pm.
  • farzam.parto
    • Oct 2013
    • 5.0.X

I resolved this problem by typing /core after forum in link bar : www.mydomain.com/forum/core/admincp/index.php
    bu when i trying to edit user rank , name , tittle or ... i got this message : this user is early exists in the database are available. !!!! how can i fix this? plz help

tnx

Comment

• captainslater
      • Jun 2006

Does this error still occur if you use english language?
      To infinity and beyond!
      Deutschsprachige vBulletin News & Tipps
      captainslater
      - Eine vBulletin Cloud-Site

Comment

• farzam.parto
        • Oct 2013
        • 5.0.X

Originally posted by Dominic
        Does this error still occur if you use english language?
        oh finaly...

yes still there ! im removed EN lang now ! and its still there!!!!!!!!! can i downgrade to VB 4.*.* or i must install that from start? if yes how can i transfer or export my Topics and use them i VB4?

Comment

• Mark.B
          vBulletin Support
          • Feb 2004
          • 6.0.X

Originally posted by farzam.parto

oh finaly...

yes still there ! im removed EN lang now ! and its still there!!!!!!!!! can i downgrade to VB 4.*.* or i must install that from start? if yes how can i transfer or export my Topics and use them i VB4?
          Please be aware that support is not instant and staff not only work in numerous timezones but are also not on duty 24 hours a day.

The only way to go back to vB4 would be to restore the backup you took at before upgrading to vB5. Obviously all content, users, posts etc from after that point will be lost.
          MARK.B
          vBulletin Support
          ------------
          My Unofficial vBulletin 6.0.0 Demo: https://www.talknewsuk.com
          My Unofficial vBulletin Cloud Demo: https://www.adminammo.com

Comment

• farzam.parto
            • Oct 2013
            • 5.0.X

Originally posted by Mark.B

Please be aware that support is not instant and staff not only work in numerous timezones but are also not on duty 24 hours a day.

The only way to go back to vB4 would be to restore the backup you took at before upgrading to vB5. Obviously all content, users, posts etc from after that point will be lost.

ok thanks i have to remove and install V4! and make again my topics... i have not any backup , VB5 is my first Forum on the my host

anyway thanks

but i think VB team is very powerfull and they must have a contact us support team chat for licensed users

Comment

• Zachery
              Former vBulletin Support
              • Jul 2002

Are Private Messages turned off for your usergroup, or globally?

Comment