Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • abarthspeed
    • Apr 2013

Users unable to edit avatars or see profile tabs in 5.0.5 update

For some odd reason, my members are unable to edit their avatars and also are unable to see profile tabs or information when viewing profiles (the infractions tab is visible, but nothing else is). This started randomly after the update to 5.0.4, and I've spent quite some time investigating the cause of this with no success. I thought maybe it was a possible bug, but after installing 5.0.5, nothing has changed. I assume I accidentally changed something on my end while updating to 5.0.4, but I cannot track down what it might be.

Any help or suggestions would be most appreciate. It's not a huge ordeal as the forum functions well, but my members are getting antsy about editing their profile pics and information (it's a car forum, and people like to show off pics of their new mods). Thanks.
  • mactep
    • Feb 2013
    • 5.0.X

I have a similar problem: http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/forum...-profile-pages
    Burgas Forum

Comment

• abarthspeed
      • Apr 2013

I'll bump this just in case some of the tech guys missed it, I know there's a ton of threads to go through on here.

Comment

• phillsmile
        • Oct 2013
        • 5.0.X

Same problem here

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...