X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BenjMac
    • Sep 2013
    • 5.0.X

Online User Module and Viewers per Forum

I have 5.0.5. I've noted in past versions that the "Most users ever online" is always jumping around not consistent about showing numbers. Mine does the same which is not much of a concern.

But, I'm wondering what is up with the users and guests online? Mine will say 0 when I'm online and even when I'm aware others others are there.

Second, on other Vbulletin sites (older) that they have live viewing #s for each forum on the home forum page, is this something that has been discontinued? These #s usually represent visiting guests as well as logged in users.

Even the topics within the forums are only showing the views if clicked on by logged in users.

These kinds of statistics are making my site look like a ghost town compared to some similar sites which show all views along with all active viewing on the home forum page.

Is there anything I can do adjust the view counters I do have to pick up non-logged in the view #s and can I add the the forum view counter to my home page like on the older sites or has this been discontinued? Maybe another reason why its not working correctly?

Thanks for any info about what's up with these functions not existing.
  • TLMD
    • Sep 2012
    • 5.6.X

There is an option to make the module show users on all pages instead just the one where the module is being displayed (default setting). You can change this via Site Builder.

Comment

• BenjMac
      • Sep 2013
      • 5.0.X

Originally posted by TLMD
      There is an option to make the module show users on all pages instead just the one where the module is being displayed (default setting). You can change this via Site Builder.
      Thanks, well that made a big difference! Any info about the active views per forum category?

Comment